Friday, March 15, 2013

Poolside Pergola in southwest Lubbock

Visit our website at Rustic Outdoor Escapes

This poolside pergola was designed to add shade as well as beauty to this already beautiful backyard.  This client decided to go with the bold package which is a great compliment to the architecture on their home.

We also wanted to create a unique design that would differentiate their pergola from any other they had previously seen.  The result was following the curve of the pool and spa to create an arch in the rafters and 4x4 stripping.


We used a dark coffee brown stain and sealer for this project which also matches the clients home and gives the pergola a more stately appeal.
 
 
 
 
Visit our website at Rustic Outdoor Escapes

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I would love to have one of these in my backyard. I don't think they look to hard to build. http://www.arverandahs.com.au/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pergolas are so cool and they look great too. I am really glad that I have one for my backyard. It just really completes the look and looks down right amazing.
    Jak Manson | http://www.proformpergolas.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pergolas are gorgeous. I would love to have one in my backyard. It would look beautiful with the landscape.
    http://www.rockymountainfence.com/decking.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK to make a mistake, It's OK to cry, but it's not OK to give up pergola

    ReplyDelete
  5. There pergola looks a lot like the one that we put up in my ants backyard. What I like about this one though is the color and that it's used over a pool. My hope is that I can have something like this in my backyard when I have one of my own.

    http://www.proformpergolas.com.au/products.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    פרגולות

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    Aluminum pergolas

    ReplyDelete